my "about me"

Written on 4:43 AM by wanderer

Coffee is oxygen to me.
I travel
I live life to the fullest
I make sensible friends from all walks of life
I am educated (economist/nurse)
I can run a business
I can nurse anyone
I am out going, open minded and down to earth
I am worry free
I am rational
I make no dull moments.
I spend a lot.
I love green, blue, and red, black and white.
I wear slippers.
I can’t survive without my phone.
I like veggie diet.
I am OC sometimes.
I am generous.
I am very nocturnal.
I play badminton
I swim
I love beaches, Phuket is the beach.
I am a 22nd century lover - without any rules or hang-ups.
I’m a typical guy who is curious about everything I haven't tried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My tastes and attitudes are totally futuristic. I am very adventurous and curious about everything. I am not possessive or materialistic - and I make my own rules. My personality is between exotic and unique. I love to talk about life, economy, travel experiences and anything under the sun anytime, anywhere. I enjoy hearing about other people's adventures. I reached independence and maturity at an early age. Above all, I aspire to become better and better in my field. I love to experiment on wide variety of stuff around me. I have a preference for the most exotic food Korean, Japanese, and especially Thai. I take lots of deep breaths every time I hear bad gossips. I listen to music. I look at the star when I feel sad. I exercise. I meditate. I look at my old photographs. I make funny faces in the mirror. I love coffee and tea. I dance. I always plan a trip abroad. I go to museum. I always try to learn words in a foreign language. I visualize my perfect place. I sometimes make a list of 10 things to do when I am bored. I kick ass if you are a gossip mongers! Serious who takes life and relationships seriously, but also approach them with a childlike enthusiasm and energy. I seek and expect authenticity and depth in my personal decisions, and will put forth a lot of effort into making things work out. I am warm, considerate, nurturing, and highly dignified. I have excellent interpersonal skills, and am able to inspire and motivate others to be the best that they can be. Energetic and effervescent, I inspire who is sometimes smothering in my enthusiasm, but is generally highly valued for my genuine warmth and high ideals. I am dominant in decision-making and I like to control my life in general. I am so intense in the sack that none of my friends will ever forget me. I am an amazing friend, because I always like to have an equal amount to give and take. A total multi-tasker, I have a wide variety of talents. I am very versatile and able to change at a drop of a hat. A free spirited craving for change and adventures. Clever and quick witted, I can convince anyone of anything. I can do anything I desire... though sometimes it gets me in trouble! I always think of new ways to entertain and amuse my friends and loved ones. I tend to be erratic and scattered - sometimes. I often find myself in a state of flux with constantly changing interests. I view myself as a strongly motivated individual who hits a lot of speed bumps. I have limitations in life, but I'm always looking for new ways around my current problems, which in turn usually open a handful of even newer problems! Life is a paradox, but I wouldn't trade life for the world. My viewpoint on life is that you honestly only get one life to live, so I try to never waste a single day in hopes of doing something more important the next day... and the next... and the next... and the next... I'm the type of person who wants to excel in what I'm doing in life. I would be very happy in something that utilize my level-headedness, and allow me to work mainly on my own. I want anything that allows me to stimulate my senses and my mind, without having to be involved with lots of people. I am very practical, and only act after thinking things through. I don't like being forced to answer quickly. I have to evaluate the situation completely. I make decisions based on what I can verify with my senses. I like being involve deeply in one or two things at the same time. I like to be behind the scenes. I am very logical and fair and I believe that I should be honest with others at all costs. I trust what is certain. I only like new ideas if they can be practically applied to the situation. I value what is real. I use my common sense. I like to utilize the skills I have and interested in learning new ones. I try to be specific and detailed when I write and talk to others. I follow directions well. I like decision making. I don't like things to be left in limbo. I like to know what am I getting into before I commit.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment