welcoming 2009

Written on 6:27 AM by wanderer



2009 will be just a matter of counting days on fingers and by now, its already wrapped with many paranoias and questions on what lies ahead for us. I can imagine how shiny mirror balls are as of the moment and fortune tellers activating their extra senses or “3rd eye” trying to see how will things work out for us.

According to my Zodiac Sign – Scorpio, my year will be fierce and ready to face any situation in life. I have the intelligence and the full capability to be the winner in life. I will sometimes act mysterious and can handle pressure with ease.

So good to be true.

I will now start crossing my fingers for what astrology got for me will come true. On the contrary, I cannot deny the fact that I am not going to live just by predictions, some says thats predictions belong to the family of failure. So I will do my best to make my 2009 worthwhile, productive, enjoyable, peaceful and healthy. I will try everything I can to make my 2009 as hilarious as Les Miserable show. I will stick to what and where I stand and I need not to change my self but improve on my field and I will make myself more hungry for improvements.

Its also a fact that 2008 worth a monumental statue considering of so many things that I had been through. How I sacrificed every single drops of tears and smiles which I suppose to enjoy. Its been like a roller coaster for me, a ride that will never come to a stop. Its been like a curry for me so full of hot spices that I can barely swallow. A kind of 2008 that sometimes makes me nauseated.

But despite of those challenging events, nobody else but myself who could be so proud that I have surpassed and made this 2008 worth and amazing. I have met new friends whom I thought I could have never encountered in this whole wide world. I became frugal and practical in everything. I have learned lessons that I cannot find in the book of Confucius and I came to a realization that life is so beautiful.

So I will welcome my 2009 as an awakening, a new morning that brings the morning breeze from the ocean of dreams, inspirations and hopes straight to my window. This will be year for me to shine like a star, on my own show and drama that never unfolds. I will treat each threat of destruction and bad gossips as savory to my morning breakfast, as how Chef of paragon prepares the best Fishmonger Salmon Fillet.

So you .... are you ready to welcome 2009?


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. selo |

    i wish us all luck ron and by Gods grace, we can endure whatever struggles we'll encounter. Life is tough but we can be tougher.

    Happy new year!

     

Post a Comment